Friday, March 28, 2008

Bubbly

I had planned on going home and making lunch but my friend invited me out to lunch. We both wanted something quick and light so we decided on subs at Milio's. Milio's is basically the same as Jimmy Johns. I always get the same sandwich at both places: turkey, lettuce, tomato, alfafa sprouts, and guacamole on a wheat sub. My friend had a coupon for free drinks with a meal and although I usually don't drink soda, I had a diet pepsi. We also split a bag of Garden Salsa Sunchips. Well my light lunch turned into I'm stuffed. I know the soda is to blame. It always makes me feel gross and my stomach bubbly. Oh well I hope it passes quickly because I have to run tonight. I have to do a time trial where I run for 30 minutes at my AT. It's not until 5:30 so at least I have 4 hours. I'll probably need a snack before the run for fuel.

No comments: