Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sunny Lunch

One of the perks of doing accounting work is that I get to work in an office that is filled with bright sunshine. I love feeling the warm sunshine on my body. I could keep working for hours like this. I'd rather be outside on this lovely day so I'm going to make this post short so I can finish my work.


For lunch I had a big colorful salad of baby spring mix lettuce, carrots, red cabbage, tomato and green beans topped with tuna. I tossed everything in a orange-fig vinegarette and had a tasty salad with a whole wheat pita. I ended up stuffing some of the salad into it because the pita was kind of dry on its own.

I was hungry so I had a bite of the pita before I took the picture! I also shared a few bites of my salad with my dad because he was starving and on his way out for a meeting.
Back to work!

No comments: