Monday, April 21, 2008

Sweet Dreams

Sorry, no pictures from dinner tonight. My mom made burgers and a quick spinach salad. I like her burgers because they aren't pure beef. She chops up a bunch of veggies, adds them to the beef and then forms patties. I prefer them this way since I don't really care for beef.

I am exhausted and ready for bed. Despite the lovely weather earlier today, it is storming. I love falling asleep to the sound of a thunderstorm. There is something so soothing about listening to the rhythm of the rain against my bedroom window.

April showers bring May flowers.

Tonight I leave you with one of my favorite spring time recipes, Lemon Ricotta Cookies with Lemon Glaze. Giada is amazing. I guarantee these cookies will brighten up your day (or night!).


Sweet dreams ;)



2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Those cookies look heavenly!! I too love Giada's cooking/baking-style. I actually had the wonderful opportunity of meeting her about a year ago, at an event - she's even MORE lovely in person (and super-short, haha)!

Happy Tuesday!! :0)

Monica said...

You met her? Ah I am so jealous! Lucky girl :)